Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Entry!

Hey everyone,

So the first item I would want to include in www.whatshouldibuytoday.blogspot.com is....

Call of Duty Black Ops!

Lately I've been at a standstill as to what I should buy next...  Christmas is coming, so I have to buy many gifts for family and friends, gifts for my girlfriend, so I haven't really thought much of buying anything for myself. 

Just the other day I saw the gameplay of Call of Duty Black Ops for the first time when my brother's friend came over.  It immediately caught my attention, and that little voice inside of me kept nagging at me... "get the game!!!".  I have played the recent Call of Duty releases quite often before, but in terms of gaming in general, I haven't really had much time lately.  With Christmas coming up, it gives me a slight window to be able to enjoy a good game or two.

I've heard many good things about the game so far, from good reviews, also from asking people I know.  Many people I know say Modern Warfare 2 was disappointing, and compared it to Black Ops and how it is a lot better.  Personally I thought Modern Warfare 2 was a pretty good game, so perhaps I will be even more impressed by this new one.

Already setting new records for money made from sales during its first week of release, I might have trouble finding a copy actually.  I'm going to have to look for the PC version; even though I do have an Xbox 360, I completely suck at first person shooter games on a controller.  I'm more of a PC gamer (the last I remember anyway... hahah). 

So to all of you who are in a crisis of deciding what to get, maybe this game is the answer!  Whether it's for yourself, a relative, a friend, it's always a suitable gift.  Lots of people play games nowadays =).

Until next time, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been playing this series since the first one. This one definitely lives up to the hype and carries the banner.

Post a Comment